We want to assure you that we take the health and well-being of our community, patients, and associates very seriously.
You will notice some changes at your next appointment:
- Our office will contact you before your visit to ask some screening questions.
- We will require you to wear a mask or face covering to the office.
- We may ask that you wait in your car until you are called by our office staff that an exam room is cleaned and ready for you.
- Appointments will be organized to allow for social distancing so there may be fewer appointment times available than in the past.
- Only the person with the appointment may enter the office, or a maximum of one parent or aide may enter with patients for whom it is required.
- Due to national shortages of PPE and to conserve PPE for the future, we will be limiting any unnecessary interaction between the patient and providers/staff and limiting certain non-essential procedures.
We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and will follow guidance from public health officials and government agencies, so we can continue to support our patients and community.
For more information about COVID-19 and what you can do to keep healthy and safe, visit the Centers for Disease Control at cdc.gov and the New York State Dept of Health at health.ny.gov.
Drs. Liebergall, Paskowski, Berger, Narula, Pollak & Team
Ophthalmic Consultants of Rockland